I ask that everyone that reads my Blog please give me an opportunity to help other people. It's never about me, it's always about helping others. After reading my Blog please go to my website: www.ranfordflemings.com and consider buying a Power Pack Burning Oil Set that features four of my life's stories. Each time you make a purchase, I give one burner away to someone that can't afford one,just to encourage them to never give up in life. Please help me help others, It's My Life's Dream!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
He's Not Through With You Yet!
Can I Fragrance Your World, With MY Story? He’s Not Through With You Yet: There are times in all of our lives when we must be reminded that it’s not over until God says it is. If you never heard God laugh before, just tell God your plans for your life and watch Him crack up. Your plans for your life are just that, your plans, not Gods plan. We must be patient and wait on God, so seat your butt down and wait. God is not through with you yet. God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment