Can I Fragrance Your World, With MY Story? You’ve Come To Far To Quit! During our lives we will need to understand that sometimes road blocks and challenges will detour our personal growth and will delay your progress. There are times when I must dig down deep inside myself and bring forth all of my best. Sometimes’ I truly want to quit and give up but God always sends a spirit of love that reminds me. You’ve Come To Far To Quit. God Bless!
I ask that everyone that reads my Blog please give me an opportunity to help other people. It's never about me, it's always about helping others. After reading my Blog please go to my website: www.ranfordflemings.com and consider buying a Power Pack Burning Oil Set that features four of my life's stories. Each time you make a purchase, I give one burner away to someone that can't afford one,just to encourage them to never give up in life. Please help me help others, It's My Life's Dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment